7/17/17 - Two people are expected to recover, after a house they were in exploded in Marquette County. The home was destroyed in the incident, reported about 8:30 Sunday morning near Montello. Sheriff Kim Gaffney says the two victims were able to get out of the house, and they were taken to a Portage hospital with non life threatening injuries. Reports say there might have been a gas leak, and sheriff's and fire investigators are trying to figure out what happened.
Return to: WXRO News Blog Blog